Since Foundation for RapidWeaver launched back in May, I have been overwhelmed with the reception and feedback from the community. So let me start by saying thank you for all of the amazing reviews and encouragement. I am lucky to have such amazing customers that love my products that I love developing for them.
Today I am happy to announce Foundation for RapidWeaver v1.2. This is by far the largest update that I have ever released. We have been working for 3 months solid to bring you more amazing features and smooth down a ton of wrinkles. Below is a list of the highlights in this update. For a more comprehensive list, make sure to check out the detailed release notes.
See many of these highlights in action at the new Foundation 1.2 sample page
- Theme updated to Foundation 5.4.3 with hundreds of fixes and features.
- No more HTML comments! New meta tags in head
- Orbit animation weirdness have been fixed
- Add dividers between your columns.
- Internationalization support for forms and email
- Top Bar got a major overhaul with custom breakpoints and Magellan integration
- Off Canvas now support multi-level menus
- New Animation stack to nicely animate content onn scroll or page load
- Create Mega Menus with the new Dropdown mega sizing
- New Icon Bar stack to create awesome bar style navigation
- New Switch stack to add iOS-like switches to your forms
You will need to download the updated theme from the Foundation for RapidWeaver Website.
All of the stacks should update through Stacks update. Check out our Update FAQ is you have any questions around that.